Hey there! My name is Simeon and I am co-owner of Fabricated Customs. I frequently get the question, "So why custom apparel?". While there are lots of reasons that we made the decision to launch Fabricated Customs into the apparel industry, it's not so much about one product or offering. I am energized by interacting with customers, building a team that is passionate about their work and providing quality products that can speak for themselves. While we strive to be your favorite custom apparel provider, we want to be equally known as a team who is innovative, honest, humble and excellent. Thanks for taking the time to check out our website and consider Fabricated Customs for your next custom apparel project.
A few facts about me...
- Married a rockstar wife (Jess) in 2017 and had our baby girl (Finley) in September 2019.
- I grew up in Grand Ledge, MI and now live in Grand Rapids, MI. Both are equally great for their unique reasons.
- Guilty pleasure TV show = Dog the Bounty Hunter
- I'd rather starve than eat hard-boiled Eggs
- I have been in a few bands over the years. Genres range from thrash metal to folk.
- I like Hawiian pizza. Sue me.